There are three things that drew me to the Ugly Dumpling restaurant London. First, there are few things more satisfying in life, in my humble opinion, than a well-executed pun. Second, great location in SoHo. Third, they serve dessert dumplings which I have been keen to try for at least six months. I have a small obsession with food in general, street food in particular, and dumplings specifically. The Ugly Dumpling restaurant in London is at 1 Newburgh St, Soho, London W1F 7RB – just off Carnaby Street and it is well worth a visit.
Get A World Nomads Quote
- Perfect 1 Day Kobe Itinerary
- Greece 7 Days Itinerary
- Best French Onion Soup In Paris (Well ... in Montmartre)
- London Hour - What To Do With One Hour In London
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends - At Least Once
- City Circus Athens Review - The Best Hostel In Athens
- Traveller Vs Tourist? Or Maybe - Just a Jerk?
- Ugly Dumpling Restaurant London